- Potty Training: Big or small, old and young, if your dog needs to learn for the first time or break a recent bad habit.
- Leashes and Walks: Heading out into the world is a necessary fundamental.
- Furniture Training: A complete model of not just where a dog can and can’t go, but when and why.
- Special Kitchen Training: Keeping everyone’s safety in mind, extra attention is paid to the kitchen.
- Respect the House: More than staying off the couch, it’s about knowing where they can and can’t enter, learning how to co-exist in the house with all the members of the family.
- Respect the Yard: No more digging up the yard, running crazy destroying patio furniture or
hopingover fences. The same way you let your children play in the yard, so can your dog.
- Respect the Threshold: Entering and exiting the house is such a necessity because it ties directly into the
dogsability to read a guest or a stranger.
- Respect the Car: Until we perfect a way for dogs to operate cars, they have to learn how to ride safely in yours.